St. Paul's Actors Church
St Paul's Covent Garden is a Anglican Christian church in the heart of London's Covent Garden. It was designed by Inigo Jones as part of a commission for the 4th Earl of Bedford in 1631 to create "houses and buildings fit for the habitations of Gentlemen and men of ability". As well as being the parish church of Covent Garden, the church has gained the nickname of "the actors' church" by a long association with the theatre community.
Photo from Wikimedia Commons